Last updated on July 1, 2015
What services does Melonlife provide?
Melonlife offers a means to connect providers of contracting and professional services with users of such services (“Customers”), and to facilitate tendering, estimating, contracting, and payments between such providers and Customers. Such services may be provided through our website(s) (including www.useyourmelon.ca) (collectively, the “Website“) or through the use of an application supplied by Melonlife and downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile device (e.g. smart phone or tablet) (the “Application“). All services provided by Melonlife to you by means of your use of the Application or the Website are hereafter referred to as the “Service“.
You are a company, individual or other entity in the business of providing contractor or professional services, which business you are authorized to conduct in the provinces(s) and jurisdiction(s) in which you operate. You desire to enter into this Agreement for the purpose of accessing and using the Application, the Website and/or the Service to increase your business.
How is a contract concluded between Melonlife and you?
Please also read carefully our Privacy and Cookie Notice located at www.useyourmelon.ca/legal/privacy. Failure to use the Website, Application and Service in accordance with these Terms may subject you to penalties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE WEBSITE, VIA THE APPLICATION OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MELONLIFE IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN YOU AND ANY CUSTOMERS, NOR IS MELONLIFE AN AGENT OR INSURER. MELONLIFE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF CUSTOMERS OR OTHER PEOPLE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In order to be able to use certain features of the Application, Website or Service, you first need to register an account with Melonlife. When registering an account, you are obligated to provide Melonlife with your name, the legal name of your business (if applicable), your mobile telephone number, and such other information as we may request. You will also be asked to provide the details of your bank account, PayPal account or other payment account where you wish to receive payments (“Your Bank Account”). You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Upon successful completion of your registration with Melonlife, Melonlife will provide you with an account, accessible for you with a password of your choice. You may register only one account.
You have to be 19 years of age or older to use the Service, the Website or the Application. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service, Website or Application because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Service, the Website or the Application.
How to use the Service and the Application
The Service allows Customers to send a request for services (“Contract Services”) to you and other service providers. The Service then allows you and other service providers to submit an estimate for the Contract Services, which may include, among other things, an estimate of the time and materials to complete the Contract Services. The Service will also allow you to communicate with the Customer requesting the Contract Services to obtain additional details regarding the Contract Services they are requesting. It is in your sole discretion whether you choose to submit an estimate for any Contract Services. If the Customer chooses to accept your estimate for the Contract Services, the Service will notify you. You should be aware that if you submit an estimate for Contract Services and the Customer accepts the estimate, or if you make other communications with a Customer using the Service, a legally-binding contract may be formed between you and the Customer, and you may therefore be legally required to perform the Contract Services on the applicable terms set out in the Customer’s request, your estimate, and any other correspondence you have exchanged with the Customer. You should therefore take care when submitting estimates and communicating with Customers. Once you have performed the Contract Services and wish to invoice the Customer, you will do so using the Service. If the Customer accepts the invoice and we successfully receive payment from the Customer, we will credit your account with the payment, after deducting our fees and any applicable third party fees and taxes, as set forth under the sections titled “Invoicing and Payments” and “Melonlife’s Fees” below.
Relationship with Melonlife, Customers and third parties
For the avoidance of doubt, Melonlife itself does not provide, receive or contract for Contract Services, and Melonlife is not a Customer. It is up to the Customer to request, contract for, and pay for Contract Services. Melonlife only acts as a facilitator between you and the Customer, and not as an agent. The provision of the Contract Services by you to the Customer is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and the Customer. Melonlife shall never be a party to that agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists or will exist between you and Melonlife. Despite this, Melonlife serves as a limited authorized payment collection agent for the purpose of receiving payments from Customers and passing them on to you (after deducting applicable fees and taxes).
Melonlife does not endorse, guarantee or make any representations about any Customer or their ability to pay for the Contract Services, and the Customer is solely responsible for honouring any agreements in respect of Contract Services, and for paying any invoices you issue. We therefore recommend that you always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to contract with or have any interactions with a Customer, and take appropriate precautions to protect against the actions or omissions of Customers. We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with Customers, or for the actions, omissions or behaviour of Customers (including without limitation their failure to pay for the Contract Services).
By using the Website, Application or Service, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Customers or other third parties (including without limitation a Customer’s failure to pay for any Contract Services) will be limited to a claim against the particular Customer or third party who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from Melonlife with respect to such actions or omissions.
Invoicing and Payments
You will, in your sole discretion, set the rates for both hours and materials used to complete Contract Services. Once you have completed the Contract Services (or a portion thereof), the Service will allow you to prepare an invoice for the Customer’s approval (an “Invoice”). You will be solely responsible for calculating the amount of the Invoice and ensuring the applicable taxes, including GST and PST (the “Invoice Amount”) are correct in the Invoice, and otherwise verifying that the Invoice is complete and accurate
Once you have submitted the Invoice, the Service will attempt to deliver the Invoice to the Customer, through the Application or Website, or by email to the Customer’s address on record with Melonlife, and will invite the Customer to review and approve the Invoice. If the Customer approves the Invoice, Melonlife or the Payment Processor (defined below) will attempt to process the payment of the Invoice Amount from the Customer’s credit card, debit card, PayPal or other payment account on file with Melonlife (the “Customer Payment Account”). If the Invoice Amount is successfully processed and received by Melonlife or the Payment Processor (defined below), Melonlife will attempt to remit the Invoice Amount to Your Bank Account, after deducting the Fees (defined below). You are solely responsible for maintaining the details of Your Bank Account up-to-date in your online account for the Services, and Melonlife will not be responsible for any payments that cannot be made into Your Bank Account or that are made into the incorrect account. You will also be responsible for any fees that the provider of Your Bank Account may charge in connection with the receipt of the payment, including without limitation any foreign currency conversion costs or fees that may apply if Your Bank Account is not denominated in the currency of payment.
If the Customer does not approve the Invoice, the Service will allow you to contact the Customer through the Application or Website to request that they do so.
If the Customer approves the Invoice, but Melonlife’s attempt to deduct the Invoice Amount from the Customer Payment Account on file with MelonLife is unsuccessful (e.g. because there are insufficient funds in the Customer Payment Account, or the credit limit of the Customer Payment Account has been exceeded), you will be solely responsible for seeking payment from the Customer, and Melonlife will have no obligation to make payment to you or to assist you in requesting or collecting payment from the Customer. Melonlife will only pay you the Invoice Amount (minus the Fees) if and when Melonlife receives payment from the Customer, and you therefore acknowledge that you may not be paid in full or at all for any Contract Services you perform.
As a condition to using the Service, you agree that you will not accept payment from a Customer for Contract Services directly (e.g. by cheque or in cash), and will accept and receive payment for the Contract Services only by using the Service in the manner contemplated above. If Melonlife believes that you have breached this obligation, we may suspend or terminate your access to the Service, the Website or the Application.
You agree to pay Melonlife a fee for your use of the Service, which shall be set by Melonlife at Melonlife’s sole discretion and may be subject to change (the “Fees”). You agree and request that Melonlife deduct the applicable Fees from any payments received by Melonlife in respect of Invoices you issue.
The Fees may be calculated on a lump sum basis per Invoice you issue, as a percentage of the Invoice Amount, a combination of the two, or in another manner chosen by Melonlife. The Fee schedule is set forth at http://www.useyourmelon.ca/fees, and may change from time to time, and you should therefore check the most current Fee schedule regularly, which you can do at http://www.useyourmelon.ca/about/melon-fees/. The Fee schedule may also be made available through the Application. The Fee schedule that will apply is the Fee schedule in effect at the time Melonlife (or the Payment Processor) initiates a payment into Your Bank Account, and you therefore acknowledge and accept the risk that the Fees applicable to any Contract Services or Invoice may not be the same as (and may be higher than) the Fees in effect at the time you agreed to perform the Contract Services or issued the Invoice.
Your use of the Service
You warrant that any and all information you provide to Melonlife in connection with your use of the Service or registration for the Service is accurate and complete. Melonlife is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Service or use of the Application or Website without providing reasons.
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct Application for your mobile device. Melonlife is not liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the Application for your mobile device. Melonlife reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application and Website for any reason without notice, including without limitation if you are using the Service, Website or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
By using the Application, the Website or the Service, you further agree that:
- You will only download the Application and use the Application, the Website and the Service for use in connection with your contracting business and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will not authorize others to use your account;
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- You will not use the Service, the Website or the Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Service, the Website or the Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the Service or Melonlife’s network;
- You will not try to harm, disrupt or impair the Service, the Website or the Application in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Melonlife Content without prior written permission from Melonlife;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password and any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service, the Website or the Application;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- You will only use an access point or 3G data account (AP) which you are authorized to use;
- You are aware that when tendering for Contract Services or communicating with Customers by SMS (if available in your area), standard messaging charges will apply;
- You will not use the Service, the Website or the Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules that may apply to your use of the Application, the Website or the Service.
Melonlife reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and your use of the Application and the Website for any reason without notice, including, without limitation, should you not comply with any of the above rules.
You also acknowledge that in connection with your use of the Service, we may provide details about you to Customers and other Users of the Service, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
Contractor and User Reviews.
You agree that Melonlife has the right to post some, all or no Reviews, and to edit, sort and present Reviews in its sole discretion. Melonlife shall not have and disclaims any liability and responsibility for the content and consequences of posting, not posting or editing any Reviews, and you release any and all claims that you may have against Melonlife relating to Reviews (including without limitation any claims for libel or defamation).
Melonlife also reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service, Website or Application based on Reviews of you or the Contract Services provided by Users.
- you hold, comply and will continue to hold and comply with all permits, licenses and other governmental authorisations necessary for conducting, carrying out and continuing your activities, operations and business in general and the Contract Service in particular;
- you comply and will continue to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the laws and regulations related to the Contract Services being delivered, and will be solely responsible for any violations of laws and regulations;
- you have the appropriate and up-to-date level of expertise and experience to provide the Contract Services you offer using the Service, and the Contract Services will be provided and supported by appropriately qualified, certified and trained individuals in a professional manner, acting with due skill, care and diligence;
- you have and will maintain appropriate insurance of such types and in such amounts as are considered market practice or are otherwise reasonably necessary to protect against anticipated risks, damages and losses related to the services being delivered (including the Contract Services), and not less than the minimum coverage amounts required by applicable law. If requested by Melonlife, you will provide evidence of this insurance and add Melonlife to your insurance policies as an additional insured;
- you, your employees, contractors and subcontractors are covered by workers’ compensation insurance, as required by law.
License Grant, Restrictions and Copyright Policy
“Content” means all content of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, trademarks, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, videos, sound, illustrations, music, software (excluding the Application), opinions, remarks, reviews, ratings, comments, artwork, links, questions, suggestions, information and other materials.
“Melonlife Content” means Content owned or used by Melonlife, its affiliates or licensors and made available through the Website, Service or Application, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
“User” means you, and any other person who accesses or uses the Service, Website or Application, including a Customer.
“User Content” means Content that a User posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available on the Website or through the Service or Application.
“Collective Content” means, collectively, Melonlife Content and User Content.
- to view, download and print any Melonlife Content, solely to the extent necessary for you to use the Service for its intended purpose; and
- to view any User Content to which you are permitted access, solely to the extent necessary for you to use the Service for its intended purpose.
You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
License Granted by User
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit (collectively, “Provide”) User Content on or to the Website or through the Service or Application. User Content will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, Melonlife shall have, and you hereby grant to Melonlife, the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to use, copy, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, disclose, sub-license, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit any User Content you Provide for any purpose, in any medium and throughout the world.
You acknowledge that Melonlife only acts as a passive conduit for the distribution of the User Content and is not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of the User Content. Melonlife shall not be continuously monitoring User Content you or other Users Provide or moderating between Users, nor shall Melonlife be under an obligation to do so. Without limiting the above, you acknowledge and agree that any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in the User Content do not necessarily represent those of Melonlife.
Any use by you of the User Content is entirely at your own risk. You represent and warrant that any User Content you Provide is original to you and (a) does not copy the work of any third party, (b) does not otherwise infringe, misappropriate or violate any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights, (c) does not contain any obscene, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, offensive, crude or objectionable Content, and (d) complies with all applicable laws. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to grant the above license in respect of the User Content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Melonlife Indemnified Parties (defined below) harmless against all Damages (defined below) incurred or suffered by them related to any User Content you Provide.
You shall not
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service, Website or Application in any way;
- modify or make derivative works based upon the Service, the Website or Application;
- create Internet “links” to the Service or Website, or “frame” or “mirror” the Website or Application on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
- reverse engineer or access the Application, Service or Website in order to
- design or build a competitive product or service,
- design or build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics as the Service, Website or Application, or
- copy any ideas, features, functions or Content of the Service, Website or Application, or
- launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Service, the Website or the Application.
You shall not:
- use the Service, the Website or the Application to send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- use the Service, the Website or the Application to send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, the Application or Service or the data contained in them; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the Application or Service or its related systems or networks.
Melonlife respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Melonlife’s policy to, and Melonlife reserves the right to, terminate in appropriate circumstances Users or other account holders who infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see Melonlife’s Copyright Policy at https://www.melonlife.com/legal/copyright, for further information.
Intellectual Property Ownership
App Store Sourced Application
With respect to any Application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (“App Store Sourced Application“), you will use the App Store Sourced Application only (a) on an Apple branded product that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system software); and (b) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. Furthermore:
- The license granted to you for the App Store Sourced Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App Store Sourced Application on any Apple mobile device that you own or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Application, and Melonlife shall be solely responsible for any maintenance and support services, to the extent they are required by applicable law.
- In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Application (if any). To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty (whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed) will, as between Apple and Melonlife, be Melonlife’s sole responsibility.
- You and Melonlife acknowledge that, as between Melonlife and Apple, Melonlife, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may bring relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and/or use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
You represent and warrant that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S.or Canadian Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. or Canadian Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. or Canadian Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Third Party Interactions
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICE OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICE AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MELONLIFE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. MELONLIFE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION THAT THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICE OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. MELONLIFE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE OR REGARDING THE CUSTOMERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COLLECTIVE CONTENT OBTAINED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH CUSTOMERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE, AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MELONLIFE DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO CONDUCT ANY DILIGENCE WITH RESPECT TO ANY CUSTOMERS OR USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH CUSTOMERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. MELONLIFE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY CUSTOMER, USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
Limitation of Liability
THE OBLIGATION TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR THE CONTRACT SERVICES IS ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER. MELONLIFE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ACCEPTS LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH AND/OR ARISING FROM THE CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT (OR FAILURE TO PAY) FOR ANY CONTRACT SERVICES, OR FOR ANY ACTS, ACTIONS, BEHAVIOUR, CONDUCT, OMISSIONS AND/OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF CUSTOMER. ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT A CUSTOMER SHOULD THEREFORE BE SUBMITTED TO THE CUSTOMER AND NOT TO MELONLIFE.
Disclosure of Information
In case of a complaint, dispute or conflict between you and a Customer or in other appropriate instances where a legitimate reason for disclosure exists (for example, receipt by Melonlife of a subpoena or warrant requesting information), Melonlife may, but shall not be required to – to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations – provide the Customer and/or the relevant authorities with your relevant data (including personal data), without any obligation to notify you.
- your violation of any rights of any third party, including without limitation Customers using the Service;
- your User Content;
- your access to or use or misuse of the Application, the Website or the Service;
- a Customer’s failure to make full payment of fees for Contract Services when due; or
- any claims of your suppliers, contractors, subcontractors or other customers.
Invalidity of one or more provisions
Modification of the Service, cancellations of accounts
Melonlife reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, to (a) modify, change, suspend, or discontinue the Website, Application or Service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) and (b) to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your account or your access to the Website, Application or Service. Melonlife may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website, Application or Service without notice or liability.
Melonlife may give notice to you by means of a general notice on the Service, Website or Application, or by electronic mail to your email address on record in Melonlife’s account information, or by written communication sent by regular mail to your address on record in Melonlife’s account information.
You should direct any questions, complaints or claims relating to the Application, the Website or the Service to:
Melonlife Commerce Inc.
26641 Fraser Highway
Aldergrove, BC V4W 3L1
Waiver, non-exclusive remedies
Privacy and Cookie Notice
Melonlife collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website and users of the Application according to the Privacy and Cookie Notice located at www.useyourmelon.ca/legal/privacy.
Applicable law and Dispute Resolution